Choose a secure sign in method
You must sign in to access the Environment and Climate Change Canada ("ECCC") service you requested.
Use a Sign-In PartnerContinue to Sign-In Partner
- Use the same sign-in information you use for other online services (e.g. online banking).
- None of your information (e.g. financial, banking) will be shared with ECCC. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave the ECCC web site to use your Sign-In Partner.
View the full list of Sign-In Partners
- Affinity Credit Union
- Alberta Treasury Branches
- BMO Financial Group
- CHOICE REWARDS MasterCard
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Desjardins Group
- National Bank of Canada
- RBC Royal Bank
- TD Bank Group
Use a GCKey
For a better user experience and to improve security, we recommend the following best practices:
- Be aware of your surroundings when you enter passwords in public
- Avoid sharing passwords online or over the phone, even with colleagues
- Avoid having your credentials remembered by your Web browser
- Log off or sign out of accounts and websites when you are finished, don't just close your browser
- sign out of your account every time you leave the computer
- clear your browser’s cache and close your browser after your online session
- Sign-in with a GCKey user ID and password if you do not use one of the Sign-In Partners.
- Register for a GCKey user ID and password if you do not have one.