Choose a secure sign in method
You must sign in to access the Environment and Climate Change Canada ("ECCC") service you requested.
Use a Sign-In PartnerContinue to Sign-In Partner
- Use the same sign-in information you use for other online services (e.g. online banking).
- None of your information (e.g. financial, banking) will be shared with ECCC. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave the ECCC web site to use your Sign-In Partner.
View the full list of Sign-In Partners
Use a GCKey
Please note that users using GCKey to login will be required to set up two-factor authentication to access Single Window starting on July 31st, 2023. For additional information on setting up and using two-factor authentication, we have added a “two-factor authentication” section to our guidance page. This will not be required by users using a sign-in partner.
For a better user experience and to improve security, we recommend the following best practices:
- Be aware of your surroundings when you enter passwords in public
- Avoid sharing passwords online or over the phone, even with colleagues
- Avoid having your credentials remembered by your Web browser
- Log off or sign out of accounts and websites when you are finished, don't just close your browser
- sign out of your account every time you leave the computer
- clear your browser’s cache and close your browser after your online session
- Sign-in with a GCKey user ID and password if you do not use one of the Sign-In Partners.
- Register for a GCKey user ID and password if you do not have one.